The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : Saturday, March 22, 2008
Interesting Quiz
How to Play
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?
Kizuna (Bond) - Kamenashi Kazuya

I can feel the bond between us ;D

Will you get far in life?
Only Human – K

If I remain a human, I will. ;))

How do your friends see you?
Kryptonite – 3 Doors Down

Destructive like kryptonite! (But only to Superman… xD)

Will you get married?
Hi no Ataru Sakamichi (The slope where sunlight hits) - Do As Infinity

Hmm… At the slope where sunlights hits? (Jielinguu says bright future!)

What is your best friend’s theme song?
Teruu no Uta (Theru’s Theme) – Teshima Aoi

Quiet and sweet like this song <33 “Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you/ Hana no you na kono kokoro” (What should the heart be compared to/ This heart is like a flower)

What is the story of your life?
我不配 – Jay Chou

I’m not fit to tell you D:

What was high school like?
Shell from Witch Hunter Robin – Hitomi Mieno (Bana)

Like a shell? A refuge in times of trouble? Haha.

How can you get ahead in life?
蒲公英的约定 – Jay Chou

If I keep my promise ;D

What’s the best thing about your friends?
Shut Up – Simple Plan

They know when to “shut up” (omg that’s sounds so mean) when I have something long and depressing to rant about.

What’s in store for this weekend?
Aoi Hitomi (Blue eyes) – Sakamoto Maaya

“Please don't embrace/ my longing/ secretly in your arms./ Because I'm fine the way I am.” I'll be alone...! *sniff* (Actually quite accurate ar, I AM alone in this weekend... But im ok with that. ;D)

Describe your grandparents.
Karafu (Colourful) – Yamashita Tomohisa

They’re colourful! They bring colour to my life.

How’s your life going?
Rakuen (Paradise) – Do As Infinity

Like a paradise! (Haha like real)

What song will they play at your funeral?
Duvet - BoA

“I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning. Help me to breathe/ I am hurting, I have lost it all, I am losing, Help me to breathe” (VERY depressing indeed…)

How does the world see you?
春泥 – Yu Cheng Qing

Like spring soil?! (My bro says spring soil is cold and wet from the winter, soggy, fertile?) WHAT THE FREAK! O_O

Will you have a happy life?
Rewrite – Asian Kung Fu Generation

If I rewrite certain things in my life?

Do people secretly lust after you?
Breakaway – Kelly Clarkson

o_O I’ll just have to breakaway from them.

How can you make yourself happy?
Since You’ve Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson

Since my arch enemy has been gone? Haha.

What should you do with your life?
I Don’t Wanna Be – Gavin DeGraw

“I don’t wanna be anything other than what I’ve been lately. All I have to do is think of me and I’ll have a piece of mind. I’m tired of looking ‘round rooms, wondering what I gotta do, or who I’m supposed to be. I don’t wanna be anything other than me.”

Will you ever have children?
一首简单的歌- Wang Lee Hom

Writing a simple song will tell? Hmm…

What song would you strip to?
Sakasama no Chou (Inverted butterfly) - SNoW

Err…?! Strip to a song of an upside-down butterfly?!?!

What does your mum think of you?
GLAMOROUS SKY – Mika Nakashima

Glamorous like the sky!! (I would like to think the sky is glamorous…)

What is your deep, dark secret?
彩虹 – Jay Chou

I…secretly like rainbows… @_@

What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Sayounara Solitia (Goodbye Solitaire) – Chiba Saeko

Goodbye to your solitaire!!! I won’t leave you alone!! You will geddit from me!!

What’s your personality like?
Tightrope – CHARCOAL FILTER

I’m always uptight and balancing on the dangerously line between 2 extremes. (Not bad ar, my fave song!)

What song will be played at your wedding?
Northern Lights - Hayashibara Megumi

“Do you believe in, in destiny?” (Not bad, this song also nice!)


I am tagging : Anyone who sees this too. =D