Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008
A Glimpse in Time
So you really left sch huh? Without a sound and any trace of your shadow, you just made your silent (and eternal?) departure. Why
Are you waiting to enter a faculty of your choice? Or have you already graduated? Found a better job? Emigrating? Why am I asking, why do I care? Am looking for an answer. Hmm. Just a fleeting image of you brought a smile to my face. And I tot I'd gotten over you. Maybe not? But now that you're probably with this lady, I guess I should just cut you out like how I did with da others. What is it abt you that I'm so attracted to? I still question myself till this day. I always seem to be attracted to da wrong kinda ppl. Tsk. Fate likes to play tricks on us. This time it's so not funny. It's uplifting, yet depressing at da same time. Contradiction many many. Do I wish I've never met you? Maybe. Will I ever get to see you again? I wonder.. I'm glad I met you. But in da wrong time, wrong place. |