The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : Saturday, December 27, 2008
Quick Update!
Ok here's a quickie. I must stop in 10 mins. And they begin now!

Ok let's see, I know I haven't been updating coz I'm a lazy pig.. xP
I'm semi-grounded right now so please try to understand why I keep having to push appts with you guys back until I'm given the all-clear sign. Semi in the sense that I'm only allowed to go to religious classes and family gatherings.
3 consecutive weekends of travelling is FREAKING tiring mann.
I got so used to the cars and houses in M'sia, I felt weird seeing the HDB flats in Sg! Nevertheless, Home is Home mann, and my bed will always be my heaven~
Chatted with Nic again online after so long! Miss her QOTDs!
Gotta contact Mel to get her photos so we can send them over to the kids in JB!
I think Yeow Chong's is an intense animal-lover. He's more bothered abt my STUFF-tiger Tora then HUMANS!
CONFESSION: Fine, I've been bullying my poor defenceless Tora by lying on her hind legs, crushing her beany-body with my fist, using her as an eye-shade and I shall stop revealing everything!
WRESTLED with the rest of Sg at Junction 8 for last-minute pressies!
Met a gift-wrapping service which promises to complete the task in FIFTY mins. How nice.
Christmas shopping for 4 hours without dinner is the BIGGEST no-no I can give anyone.
And then, there is the saviour Ya Kun!!
Hope to meet up with dYb-ers this Sun at Minds' Cafe!
Finally chatted with Germmie on the phone after eternity. Woes poured, doubts cleared, am feeling happy again. Thanks babe! :D
I feel... FLABBY. xP
I'm STILL hooked on My Chemical Romance's I Don't Love You.
My family's hooked onto this Korean-drama Kou bought called The Legend.
For the very FIRST time in my life, I WALKED AWAY FROM THE TV SET!
I should be released from my "jail" when Jan comes.. (I think)
So.. Anybody wanna catch THE SPIRIT and YES MAN with me??
Oh yeah, I'm not free on 7 Jan so please dun ask me out on that day thanks!

OK! 10 mins up! Will update AGAIN. xDD

Quote Of The Day, baby:

Nic: "By the time it's done, I'll have a beard." xDD