The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : Monday, January 5, 2009
Randomest of the Random
YAYNESS MY ONLINE CLOTHES ARE HEREEEE!!! So are Mum's! GETTING THEM TMR TMR TMR!!

Ok yes. xDD

I wish there are more generous and utterly-funny ppl like ellen existing in the world today!

OH YEAH OH YEAH!!


CYAO-I HEARTS BOMBER-JACKETSSS!!!

Can't wait to place my next order! xDD

Ok yes, HIGH to the max!

Alright let's see what my blog has missed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WAN SHI!! who had her bdae right on the dot of 00:00, 1 Jan 2009!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUN HAO!! t30's dear father! xDD whose birthday quickly followed after Wan Shi's.

and...
1 more day to Jing Zhi's birthday!

I've ran outta motivation to blog. Dun scold me mann. As Jia Hao says, these writing juices come in waves~

Here's an interesting qn my friend posted to me last night: "Would you rather love or be loved?"

I tot for a while, then I chose to be loved. But I guess my answer was influenced by the practicality of Life, and by what Zuo Laoshi said during our dYb camp. But would it be better if we choose to love, coz that's when we have the power over our own emotions right? Hmm... What would your answer be, then?