The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : Thursday, June 25, 2009
Checklists!
Talkin' to someone who can only type back in response is really an interestin' experience(:

Been havin' a great time with wonderful ppl. Missin' all of 'em so much, yes.

When I'm down in the dumps, sometimes all I need is a fantastic chat with the awesomest gal pal ever! Thanks Peiyi~~~~

Checklists:
1) Study hard
2) Catch Transformers FIRST
Checked.

3) Catch I Love You, Man
4) Catch Ice Age

1) GP
2) Geog
3) Bio
4) Math
5) Chem
Checked.

1) Notify VIP
2) Buy fruits
3) Meet VIP for lunch(:
Checked.

1) Midyrs
2) The Pillow
3) The Jellies
Checked.

1) Measure and cut fabric
2) Semi-soak and hang dry fabric
3) Sew fabric
4) Paint fabric
Checked.

1) Wash mold
2) Air-dry mold
3) Cut fruits
4) Boil water in pot
5) Put fruits in mold
6) Pour powder in pot
7) Stir mixture slowly
8) Switch off stove
9) Pour mixture into mold
10) Allow mixture to cool and set
11) Put everything in the fridge overnight
12) Carefully take out everything and put in box
Checked.

1) Bring everything needed
2) Meet
3) Maybe catch a movie
4) Maybe go to the beach for lunch
5) Enjoy(:
Checked.


You WERE the soundtrack of my life. Now my player's just playin' on empty tunes.

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me is always you?
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?"


When hearts break, they dun break even.

Some things are just irreplaceable. Like hurt.

I just want a closure to things. Is it so hard?

Quote Of The Day:

(I'm super in love with this song now. HAHA.)
Avril Lavigne~ Contagious
When you're around I don't know what to do
I do not think that I can wait
To go over and to talk to you
I do not know what I should say

And I walk out in silence
That's when I start to realize
What you bring to my life
Damn this guy can make me cry

It's so contagious
I cannot get it out of my mind
It's so outrageous
You make me feel so high

All the time

They all say that you're no good for me
But I'm too close to turn around
I'll show them they don't know anything
I think I've got you figured out

So I walk out in silence
That's when i start to realize
What you bring to my life
Damn this guy can make me smile

It's so contagious
I cannot get it out of my mind
It's so outrageous
You make me feel so high

I'll give you everything
I'll treat you right
If you just give me a chance
I can prove I'm right

It's so contagious
I cannot get it out of my mind
It's so outrageous
You make me feel so high

It's so contagious
I cannot get it out of my mind
It's so outrageous
You make me feel so high

All the time