Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : Saturday, July 11, 2009
Corrinne May ~ The Answer
I'm not a Christian person, but I love this song nonetheless. (It's there in my playlist.) There are many different religions out there; but I believe that anything holy - be it a song, chant or prayer - in any language, is uplifting and calming to the human spirit in its own way.
Quote Of The Day, baby: I believe You are the answer to every tear I've cried. I believe that You are with me, My rising and my light. Give me strength when I am weary, Give me hope when I can't see. Through the crosses I must carry Lord, bind my heart to Thee; That when all my days are over and all my chores are done; I may see Your risen Glory Forever where you are. |