Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : Monday, May 17, 2010
May Update
Hello.
The first thing which comes to my mind now is.. ...the babes I miss so much now. The gals and the guys who have stepped into, and made a long-lastin' impression on my life. I guess it's inevitable that everyone grows apart eventually. Some do learn to grow tgt and closer even after the years of not being physically with one other. I miss you, and you and you and..so many 'you'-s. In every stage of my life, I realise I can't function properly as "me" without friends. Although some friends have left my life quietly, disappearin' into the depths of time, some have stayed, and new friends and bonds are fostered as well. Thank you, and you and you and..so many 'you'-s for being there by my side, at one stage or another. --- I've been so tired, so so tired recently. I wonder whether it's the horrid weather, or the consistent lack of slp? Then again, I've always had little slp, all thru my secondary sch and jc years. Perhaps it's the "homework syndrome". The I-haven't-completed-my-work-and-more-are-freakin'-stackin'-up feelin'. I know you know what I mean. Or maybe it's just my usual tiredness in the eyes caused by contacts. I dunno. I feel like slpin'. But noooo, I shouldn't. Gotta get my ass back onto sch work. All I need is a dose of The Big Bang Theory to kick-start the rest of my lazy afternoon well.. ;P Quote Of The Day, baby: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals. |